Friday, April 18, 2014

From Papa



Hey All 

Good Morning.  I have made this layout based on the sketch on My Creative Sketches April Challenge.http://mycreativesketches.blogspot.com/

 I have also entered the layout for no picture challenge on Scrapbook.com.  My husband wrote this beautiful and emotional mail to my daughters expressing some concerns in their teen years. I almost cried reading it.


April 2014 sketch challenge by My Creative Sketches
Thanks for looking. Your comments are highly appreciated.

7 comments:

Angel said...

Very Sweet Layout.. Thanks for playing at My Creative Sketches..

Debbie Weinhold aka Debdoodle said...

What a wonderful take on the sketch this month. Gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Love your layout and love all the details!!! Thanks so much for joining My Creative Sketches!!

Lee-Anne said...

So touching and it is stunning! Thanks for joining us at My Creative Sketches!

Fia said...

Wow, I just started to cry reading the letter, I wish I had a daddy like that! Beautiful layout and details!

Shizuka said...

So sweet! Thank you for playing at My Creative Sketches.

Becky Litz said...

Very sweet, I love that you did a layout without a photo. Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge at My Creative Sketches