Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Jump


Hi!   It feels as if been ages since I wrote a post. Its just that I made few layouts which were for design teams and not to be disclosed. 

Yesterday while browsing the current challenges, I came across to a beautiful sketch on prima .  
HEre is my take on the sketch. I have used  3 of prima's stencils to create the background.(checker, crackle and doily) .trinklets and brads on flowers are from Prima too.While floral stem is from Prima.


2014 BAP Keren

Here are few closeups.  I am loving my pastels. There are soo many colors to give the right color to the background.



Net chipboard is from creativeembellishments. I have applied copper powder on it.

Thanks for stopping by. Please follow my blog if you like it.
Thanks.


7 comments:

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Super cool pic and layout! Love the layers, textures colors and alterations of our chippies. Thanks for playing along with us at CE.

Sandi Clarkson said...

What wonderful texture! Thanks for playing along with us at CE!

Karan Gerber said...

beautifully done, thank you for playing along with creative embellishments.

Shona said...

wow t his is amazing and the colors are yummy!Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments :)

Unknown said...

Stunning layout! Love your fabulous bg details, gorgeous photo and layering! Wonderfully done! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Embellishments September Challenge!

Michelle said...

That background is stunning! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments!

Tammy said...

WOW!!! Adore this!! Thank you for playing along with Creative Embellishments!!