Friday, February 27, 2015

Frosted design recycle challenge

 Hello crafters,
I am here with a simple recycled project that I made for my daughter to keep her cotton balls.

I  recycled a Tosoitos jar . then added a burlap layer to cover it. On it goes a kind of mesh that came with flowers on Valentines day. then added some bells ( from lots junk jewelry). Flower is handmade using old cloth strip . Little butterfly , heart and small beads are all collected over the years from my  girls broken bracelets.
I colored the lid and and secured the beads on the lid by making a hole in the lid, and fastening the nail and hot gluing it. 
.

 


Entering this for frosteddesigns recycle challenge

thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

lavina agarwal said...

Beautiful jar!

lavina agarwal said...

Beautiful jar!

Byrd Street Studio said...

This is such a creative idea and a beautiful one, too. I love how you added the beads to the lid!Thank you for posting in our Friday challenge at Frosted Designs. Tommy Jo DT

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this!!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is so creative and pretty! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs!